The Best Seller Dual Channel Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) Unit for Pain Management for Only $39.97Click Here to Buy!
Introducing the Dual Channel TENS Unit from TruMedic. The Best Seller TENS Handheld Electronic Pulse Massager in the market that uses low - voltage electrical current for pain relief. This muscle stimulator for Electrotherapy Pain Management is light & portable. Plus for a limited time, every order includes two awesome free bonuses! – Free Extra Tens Unit Electrode Pads & Free Video Series. Learn more
TENS Machines: Understanding the Benefit of Physiotherapy for Pain Care
Helping Americans feel as healthy as possible is the goal of all health professionals, but with over 116 million adults suffering from chronic pain, this is no small feat to accomplish. If you suffer from chronic or acute pain, then you know how debilitating it can be. It impacts your ability to function at home, work, and in relationships. Chronic pain can last for years, while acute pain from injuries creates unexpected challenges in your life.
What exactly is pain? It’s an unpleasant sensory experience that your nerves sense, registering a negative reaction with your brain. Chronic pain is thought to be a disease, and there isn’t always a known cure, which is why so many Americans suffer from it. Acute pain, on the other hand, is the result of a physical issue such as a disease or injury.
Whether you experience chronic or acute pain, you shouldn’t be enslaved to the discomfort it infuses into your daily life. Fortunately, electrotherapy and physiotherapy are providing effective, non-invasive, and quick solutions.
How TENS Can Relieve Pain
If you’ve been suffering from pain, TENS can provide immediate relief. TENS, which is short for transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, uses low voltage electric currents to treat pain. Instead of targeting tissue and surrounding muscle, TENS is directed at your nerves. This provides immediate relief and encourages the body to release endorphins, a natural chemical that helps eliminate discomfort.
Does TENS work?
Yes! The idea of electrotherapy is nothing new. In fact, it dates back to ancient Rome, when a physician told Claudius that standing on an electric fish would relieve pain. Of course, our technology and medical practices have advanced much since then, but the idea remains the same. Targeted electrotherapy can close a “gate” and help eliminate pain in your back, shoulders, arms, neck or any affected area of the body.
Is it safe?
Yes! Doctors, hospitals, and patients alike are turning to TENS as a non-pharmaceutical solution to chronic and acute pain. Because TENS is non-invasive, you don’t have to worry about foreign bodies or trauma causing unintended side effects. Instead, TENS works across the skin to target the nerves and block pain signals.
The latest medical evidence points to effectiveness of TENS, especially when used in a holistic treatment plan. When used responsibly and with the guidance of a healthcare professional, TENS is a solution that patients can rely on to control pain and prevent future discomfort.
So what are the benefits of using a TENS unit as part of your plan to reduce and eliminate pain?
• Portability. TENS units can be used anywhere, from the comfort of your home to the break room at work. Incredible medical solutions are no longer limited to the hospital or the doctor’s office. TENS machines allow you to experience pain relief anywhere. The device is easily carried and isn’t as bulky as other medical devices.
• Customization. No two people respond the same way to electrotherapy. TENS units allow patients to customize the settings needed to experience the highest level of comfort possible. Electrodes gently attach to the skin, ensuring easy application and simplicity of use.
• Non-intrusive. Because the electrotherapy TENS provides is non-intrusive, it can be used in conjunction with other solutions such as EMS machines. When used together, TENS and EMS units provide both short and long-term pain relief to patients.
• Encourages Natural Healing. TENS is proven to encourage the body to release endorphins. This natural “feel-good” chemical will help patients experience pain relief immediately and nerve signals and pain messages are altered to provide comfort.
• Ease of Use. TENS machines are a simple device that can be adjusted for pulse, intensity, and other features. It’s an easy device for patients to use and doesn’t require a learning curve before benefits can be experienced.
Is a TENS unit for you?
TENS units can be used to relieve pain in a variety of situations. From chronic pain such as disc problems to acute pain from muscle overuse, the relief that TENS provides is notable and highly celebrated. When used with other forms of treatment, pain control reaches a new high and patients experience respite from their physical suffering. Generally, TENS will be used alongside physiotherapy, exercise, massage therapy, and other forms of holistic treatment.
If you’ve been suffering from pain, it’s time to consider a new, proven solution. Whether used alone or in conjunction with EMS, the TENS device is a non-addictive, non-invasive form of analgesia for a variety of conditions. No wonder its use in clinical practice is highly regarded! Have you been getting the pain relief that you deserve? There’s no need to sacrifice your quality of life and that of everyone around you. With the benefits that TENS units provide, you can enjoy the start of a more productive and less painful life. Consider investing in a TENS unit machine today.
The Best Seller Dual Channel TENS Unit
Introducing the Dual Channel TENS Unit from TruMedic. The Top Rated TENS Handheld Electronic Pulse Massager in the market that uses low-voltage electrical current for pain relief.
This muscle stimulator for Electrotherapy Pain Management is light & portable. Plus for a limited time, every order includes Free Extra Tens Unit Electrode Pads & Free Video Series.